Sunday, October 21, 2007

Ten Interesting Facts

I got "tagged" by Brooke so here goes nothing, 10 random facts, tidbits, talents, or goals I have that others may not know

1) In one of houses that i grew up it had a total of 22 trees in the front and back! -no joke.
2) Also at that house we had horses in our back yard...that was the best!(They also use to pick me up from school by horse:) )
3) My amazing husband porposed to me at the L.A. temple 3 months after we had met.
4)One of my dads parents was mexican and the other is portugeese(both could speak fluent in their languages.
5) I am a horrible speller, hence the interesting fact number 4.
6) I would have loved to be a ballerina...seriously, but that boat has sure left the dock.
7) i was a huge tom-boy growing up; climb trees, played soccer with the boys, and threw manure at the mean boys(not one of my finner moments as a kid)
8) I went to three different highschools.
9)When i was 16 my dad took me on his truck driver route all the way up to Washington.
10)I am scared to leave the country.(but not as much as i am scared of bees, wasps, and deep water)
Yeah- i am done! And now i tag Anne Karrer, Lindsey Bunting, Ryanne Luchau:)

1 comments:

Brooke said...

I love learning new things about you. I was born in Caleen Texas. I'm an army brat. It's a small world huh? Thanks so much for having us over for hot wings it was a blast. We'll have you guys over next time.
brooke