Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Big Sister....Big Brother?!


As you may know Kimberly is a big sister...but in late June 2010 Wyatt will be a BIG BROTHER!! We are pregnant again!..ok well not josh..lol, But i am :D. We are very excited and can't wait to add to our little family. The kids are just sooo thrilled, Kimberly has already chosen a name if it is a girl...drum roll please......"Rainbow Seashell" ! What?-you don't like it?-lol.

Went to the doctor and had an ultra sound ( scanner not working or i would post the ultra sound picture) but everything looks great and right on track. I am 6 weeks along and very tired and hungry!Also showing...ya showing...i can't believe it! Talk to my doctor and he said it was no surprise your third pregnancy can do that to ya .
The nausea started yesterday, but thanks to Unisom...i am feeling much better today!
Anyways, just wanted to let you know the happy news! Hope that you and your family are all well and happy!

3 comments:

BrittanyB said...

Congrats again. We are excited for you guys!

Laura said...

I love the name Rainbow Seashell, I REALLY hope it is a girl (lol!!) No really, I totally remember saying that I was going to name my daughter "Nailpolish" I was so ingenious!!!

Coach Kennington said...

congrats to you guys thats awesome!

Lacy