Thursday, March 27, 2008

From Here to Eternity <3


35,040 hours...1,460 days...or in other words 4 years. 4 years, that's how long Josh and I have been married. Wow, i can not believe it! It has gone by so fast. We have actually been together for a total of almost 5 years(when we started dating).It seems not to long ago our friend Kenny tryed getting us together. It did not happen at first, but days later Josh asked me out on a date :) A few more days later and the date had finally arrived! I was so excited, he wanted to take me out to see a play called "Mid-Summer Nights dream". I had never really been to plays before(except in high school) so i was looking forward to it. Josh showed up at my door nicely dressed(we thought that it would be fun to dress up for the play :) )and caring a white rose just for me. It was so sweet.
So that is how it all began, 2 weeks later we spoke what our hearts had immediately felt after a of couple dates;the words "I love you". 3 months later he asked me if i would spend forever with him, and 3 months after that we were sealed for eternity in the San Diego temple March 26th 2004. The best day of my life! And you all pretty much know the rest of what has been going on in our lives :)Two babies later and lots and lots of love and laughter, we could not be more happy to have each other.

As a young girl to a young adult i was always keeping my eye out for my "Prince Charming" all the while thinking of what i wanted him to look like, where we would get married, what his personalty would be like, ect...
So i dated a lot and kissed a lot of frogs and almost came close to marrying who i thought my "Prince Charming" was...but it just didn't feel right...and through lots of prayers decided not to presue this "Frog" anymore. I picked my self back up and really focused on my relationship with my Heavenly Father and my Savior. And 2 weeks later that is when Josh was blessed in my life.
He has made me more happy than i could have ever imagined or desired. He is such an amazing husband, someone who i feel so honored to be married to. So here we are 4 years later and i can not wait to spend 44(and then some) years with my "Prince Charming".

4 comments:

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brooke said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! I'm so happy you're doing so well and that you have your Prince charming...even when he's not so charming right? ;)

Stephanie said...

how fun to read about you and your sweetheart! good to hear from you and see what you're up to.

Brooke said...

I need to take her in. We thought we'd figured the problem out. So I thought if I kept her away from Ibuprofin and antibiotics we'd be fine...I guess not huh? I have no idea where to start though...