Tuesday, April 08, 2008

No More "Curly Sue" ???


For the past few weeks we have gotten comments about Wyatt's curly locks and how oh what a beautiful little girl he is or could be...not exactly what you want to hear about your SON. I have been wanting to cut his hair for sometime now, but it seems, as usual that the weeks go by like minutes and his hair just kept getting longer. Well, we finally did it.
I have been asking family and friends if they knew how to cut little boys hair and or if they would not mind doing it, they all told me ( more or less) "i don't know" , "too afraid", and "good luck with that...". Well it needed to be done asap, so we called around to different hair cut places yesterday evening and they were either closed or were also too afraid to do it b/c he was so young. I'm thinking, well where the heck do ppl. take their boys to get their hair cuts???!! Then it dawned on me...The Karrer Family has THREE boys! So i called them up and they said to go to Great Clips and that they do a really good job. So we piled in the car and drove down. As we got out of the car i started to get nervous(weird huh?), i think that it was hitting me how much time really does fly and that Wyatt is growing up into a little boy. Anyways, we went in and he did so good. Wyatt sat so still for his stylist(lol) Jennifer. She did great too, just check out those pics! Thank you Jennifer and thank you Karrer Family for the referral, love you guys!

10 comments:

Brooke said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Randisue he looks like such a BIG BOY!!!!! I LOVE his hair cut!!! Can't wait to see it in person!!!

Anne said...

WHAT A CUTE BOY!!!!!! I just love his little hair cut!

Brooke said...

remember when I was at your place and I asked you if anyone in your ward was prego? Well, I was blog surfing and Brittany Bulkley is due i November...LUCKY!!!! Just thought I'd let you know

Just The Three Of Us said...

Hi Randisue! I love Wyatt's hair! he is so precious!!!

Brooke said...

Thanks for the remark on my blog. i was having a tough day. I know that it'll happen when it should, but I still feel a little impatient. Are we still on for thursday and friday? What do you want us to bring?

Jen said...

Hi Randisue! I love Wyatt's hair. He is adorable! I love to come see your blog. I'm going to link to you on my blog, so I will send you an invitation to see ours if you want. :)

Brooke said...

I want to see pictures from Disneyland!!! When would you like to get together? Thursday doesn't work for me this week, but I think any other day is free.

Laura said...

Hey, we missed you at the park this morning!!! I know things are busy, but it is so fun. Hopefully we'll see you next week!!!

Brooke said...

I want a new post!!! I hope all is well with you guys!

Lindsey said...

Yeah...I think its about time you post something new.

I got your text message the other day. You are so sweet to just say hi and always see how we're doing. You are a great friend! By the way, we are doing great. I hope all is well with you guys; call me if you need anything or just want to chat.