Monday, August 30, 2010

Back to my blogging days!(Yay!)

Hello to all!

Man, I have sure missed blogging and I am so happy that I have finally made the time to do a little each week. Wow where to begin...Well, as I am sure all of you know that we had a beautiful baby girl! On June 29th,2010 at 8:21pm; Miss Maci Lyn Luchau graced us with her presents and it has been a joy ever since. I can't believe that she is already two months old! She is so alert and happy. We just love her so much. Kimberly and Wyatt have adjusted very well to having a baby sister and I can not wait to watch them grow up together.
As you can see, she has grown so much in the past 2 months. In fact back on August 10th she had gained 4 lbs and grew 2 1/2 inches. Just love her!

In other news, Josh has been into canning! Ya I know, you are probably thinking "Hey, isnt the wife suppose to do that stuff??"- nope not this wife, lol, at least not right now. Josh had such a great time making jams from scratch, along with pickled jalapenos-yum! He did such an amazing job. We actually made a family trip out to Murray Farms to get some fresh fruit for canning. It was a good time.

And last but not least...Homeschool has started! Kimberly in Kindergarten and Wyatt in Preschool :D. We are on our second week and things are going great.( :::WARNING::: parent bragging moment coming) Kimberly is whizzing through all that I am teaching her and I am so proud of her! I am trying to be creative as possible in finding ways to challenge that awesome mind of hers. Wyatt is doing great, last week he learned about the letter "A" and does very well with writing his name. I am so proud of him aswell :D. Well I have to go for now(blogging time is up).





0 comments: