Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Biggest Loser

For years Josh and I have watched the amazing show "The Biggest Looser". It is such an inspiring show and for so many years, we have watched and wished we had the self motivation to do the same. No i am not as unhealthy as the contestants start out at on the show, but my figure could use some improvement. (Yes, i just had a baby 9 weeks ago and i totally get the whole post baby weight, but i don't want this with me all my life-lol) For a couple of years now, i have tried many times in losing weight and never really succeed. But i am hoping having my third baby is the charm ;). So here i go on the journey of getting healthy, wish me luck.If you happen to have any advice or healthy meals/ snack ideas, please let me know. I will keep you all posted.


p.s. and to help with being held accountable,encouraging myself, and seeing what i looked like before is the following picture. Good bye 177.8 lb Sue!!


0 comments: