Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pictures, pictures, and more pictures...

At Disneyland waiting for it to open. Just love Kimberly's face btw...

love my kiddos!

What a family?! :D

They really miss Disneyland...


All i can say is...LOL!

"yay we have conquered daddy!"

daddy is done...

This was taken at Josh's badge pinning for the ECC, I am so proud of you baby!

Back in January my Dad and Grandpa came for a visit, it was great b/c it was the first time that my Grandpa(Vavoo) had met Wyatt.
I love this family photo for two reasons...one everyone is looking at the camera and two, this is only the 2nd family pic that we have ever taken...sad i know.

Pretty cute couple of kiddos....



Yes...this is Wyatt in a Snow White costume...what? is there something wrong with that??-lol. I just keep telling myself at least he is a manly Snow White...over and over again...

Remember when you were a kid and playing in the mud was the best ever?!

And to add a little more "fun" the sprinklers were on ;)

Needless to say, they were dripping with mud and took a loooong shower until they were clean.

Mr. Wyatt Timothy Luchau on his 3rd birthday, he just finished eating a giant cupcake.

Kimberly met a new friend at Murray Farms.


Wyatt- the human firework.

1 comments:

BrittanyB said...

love the pictures! and so glad to see your back to blogging ;)